Hydraulic Systems Unit
This is a three week long unit of instruction that deals with hydraulics and their usefullness in agricultural situations. During this unit, students will be doing many hands-on lab activities as well as studying about theories of fluids/hydraulics and how they can be utilized for agricultural purposes.
Achievement Objectives: Students will be able to:
1. Compare hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
2. Identify basic theories applying to fluid dynamics.
3. Describe fluid power principles.
4. Describe fluid characteristics.
5. Identify major components of fluid power.
6. Use and maintain fluid power equipment.