Objectives for Agricultural
Roland-Story High School
-- Canvas Log-In
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Explain how to correctly wire switches, lights and outlets.
- Explain the operation of small gas engines.
- Explain the function and operating principles of two-stroke and four-stroke
- Explain the operational theory of hydraulics.
- Explain the properties of fluids.
- Compare the combustion of two common fuels used for energy production.
- Construct a solar energy system and compare the production of electricity
under different light conditions.
- Determine latitude, longitude, and altitude using a GPS unit.
- Use the Soil Web Survey to research information on each soil location.
- Convert fractions and decimals.
- Use proportions to solve problems and determine dimensions of objects drawn
Units of Study :
last update on:
November 23, 2020